RubberTough Industries is an Australian owned Company based in Victoria.
Established in 1992, RubberTough Industries is recognized to be one of Australia’s leading wet pour rubber surfacing companies employing more than 20 staff. Our installers have great knowledge of our products and are the only rubber surfacing installers to have completed a Certificate 4 of Competitive Manufacturing, tailored to suit our industry. Our operations are continually growing and currently allow us to completely service the whole of Australia. Our customers range from playground companies, councils, child care centers, schools, caravan parks, leisure centers and beyond. Our manufacturing facility specializes in the production of safety mats designed for under swings and slide exits, wheel chair ramps, as well as rubber log edging used as borders for playgrounds, sandpits and synthetic turf and many other associated rubber products.
At RubberTough, our rubber wet pour has been independently tested by the Adelaide University for Free Heights of fall from 500mm to 3,700mm and conform to AS/NZS4422:1996. All rubber installed by RubberTough Industries meets or exceeds the standard for these varying fall heights.
RubberTough are dedicated and committed to offering you a surfacing solution on a wide range of applications.
Our services include:
- Site inspections and evaluations, excavation, spoil removal, sub base preparation and concreting
- Working with you and your specifications to create an ideal design and outcome
- Providing you with accurately calculated estimates up front
- Operating within current OH&S regulations and ensuring project timelines are achieved
- Fully tested and certified rubber products complying with relevant Australian Standards
- A guarantee that all insurances and workplace documentation are in place
- All facets of installation and project management arranged if required
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed with follow up after project completion
Our Awards Include:
- 2010 WINNER - My Business Awards, Best Regional Business
- 2010 WINNER - Gippsland Business Awards, Manufacturing and Fabrication
- 2010 FINALIST - Gippsland Business Awards, Manufacturing and Fabrication
- 2016 WINNER- SAPIA, Surfacing- Regional Play Space. Tom's Park, Sunbury
- 2016 RUNNER UP- SAPIA, Surfacing- Council or School Play Space, Booran Road Reserve.
- 2017 WINNER- SAPIA, Surfacing- Regional Play Space, Aurora Adventure Park
- 2017 WINNER- SAPIA, Surfacing- Childcare/ELC/Preschool Play Space, Kool Kidz Preston
- 2017 RUNNER UP- SAPIA, Surfacing- Commercial Facility Play Space, Casey Central School
Recommended Installer- Australian Surfacing Supplies
RubberTough Industries is one of the two recommended installers of Australian Surfacing Supplier PlayKote Rubber Crumb.